Working for Governance Institute
Governance Institute of Australia is the only independent professional association with a sole focus on whole-of-organisation governance. Our education, support and networking opportunities for directors, company secretaries, governance advisers and risk managers are second to none.
Governance Institute is seeking to appoint an experienced Policy Adviser to assist in the facilitation and development of Governance Institute's policy and advocacy programs. The Policy Adviser is responsible for assisting the facilitation and development of Governance Institute’s policy and advocacy programs, governance and risk management policies and intellectual property to achieve Governance Institute’s advocacy objective of being the go to authority for governance and risk for members, government, regulators and the community. Download the position description here.
Contact for candidates
Catherine Maxwell, General Manager, Policy and Advocacy, (02) 9223 5744, email@example.com
Please forward a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close Thursday, 22 October 2020.
Why work with us?
- Flexible work environment including part-time, permanent, working from home arrangements, flexible start and finish times and offices in every state
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Professional development plans
- Free access to Governance Institute's courses and events
- Group Salary Continuance Scheme
- Group Life and Disability Insurance Scheme
- Free flu shots
- Annual salary review and bonus opportunity
- Social activities and staff appreciation day
- Monthly staff drinks
- Casual Fridays
And that's just to name a few of the benefits!