Working for Governance Institute
Governance Institute of Australia is the only independent professional association with a sole focus on whole-of-organisation governance. Our education, support and networking opportunities for directors, company secretaries, governance advisers and risk managers are second to none.
This is your opportunity to join Governance Institute in a part-time role (three days per week) with plenty of variety. You will report to the State Manager, VIC and be part of the friendly and agile Service Delivery team.
Why work with us?
- Flexible work environment including part-time, permanent, working from home arrangements, flexible start and finish times and offices in every state
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Professional development plans
- Free access to Governance Institute's courses and events
- Group Salary Continuance Scheme
- Group Life and Disability Insurance Scheme
- Free flu shots
- Annual salary review and bonus opportunity
- Social activities and staff appreciation day
- Monthly staff drinks
- Casual Fridays
- Interactive portal to give and receive recognition, gain discounts, and access wellness support.
And that's just to name a few of the benefits!