Governance and Risk Management Forum 2021
This is your opportunity to address the latest issues shaping the leadership, governance and risk management landscape in your state and network with your peers.
Governance and Risk Management Forum gives you state-relevant and practical ideas and insights that you can implement immediately. Hear from the respected voices in governance and risk management and be empowered with market-leading knowledge and skills to help you tackle the challenges you face in your role.
This year we’re focusing on leading with intent for effective strategy and culture. Join your community to:
- re-imagine your business story — purpose, culture, accountability, human capital management, ESG
- discuss dynamic risk management to detect new risks, examine internal controls, understand risk magnitude, duration and impact
- understand the drivers for board composition — diversity, skills matrices, objective evaluation, performance
- hear how new technologies enable governance, compliance and risk management
- discuss data governance and cyber security
- clarify changing risk profiles and risk appetite
- hear regulator updates, debate the state of the state and discuss the annual agenda for company secretaries and CROs.
Upcoming forums in your state
QLD: Wednesday 5 to Thursday 6 May
SA: Wednesday 12 May
WA: Thursday 13 to Friday 14 May
NSW: Monday 17 to Tuesday 18 May
VIC: Thursday 20 to Friday 21 May
VIRTUAL Forum: Monday 17 to Tuesday 18 May
Watch from anywhere and receive the recording
Who should attend?
Business leaders and managers cannot afford to miss this update, including:
- company secretaries
- governance professionals
- risk managers
- legal advisers
- anyone else with governance or risk management responsibilities.
The forum is suitable for all sectors including listed, non-listed, government and not-for-profit.