Governance and Risk Management Forum 2022
Framing strategy, direction, performance, and growth
This is your opportunity to address the latest issues shaping the leadership, governance and risk management landscape in your state and network with your peers.
Governance and Risk Management Forum gives you state-relevant and practical ideas and insights that you can implement immediately. Hear from the respected voices in governance and risk management and be empowered with market-leading knowledge and skills to help you tackle the challenges you face in your role.
Upcoming forums in your state
- SA — Tuesday, 3 May 2022, U City, Adelaide
- WA — Thursday, 5 May 2022, Doubletree by Hilton, Perth
- QLD — Friday, 13 May 2022, Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, Brisbane
- NSW — Tuesday, 17 May 2022, Pullman Hyde Park, Sydney
- VIC — Tuesday, 24 May 2022, RACV Club, Melbourne
- Virtual — Tuesday, 17 May 2022
Who should attend?
Business leaders and managers cannot afford to miss this update, including:
- company secretaries
- governance professionals
- risk managers
- legal advisers
- anyone else with governance or risk management responsibilities.
The forum is suitable for all sectors including listed, non-listed, government and not-for-profit.
Proudly sponsored by: