Not-for-profit Governance Forum
Enrich. Pivot. Thrive.
Not-for-Profit Governance Forum is a must-attend event for NFP employees and volunteers. You'll gain practical advice on how to integrate governance and risk management within the NFP sector at both a strategic and operational level.
Why you should attend?
- Good governance and strong leadership is essential to the strength of your NFP organisation during these challenging times of significant sectoral change
- Our expert speakers will challenge current thinking, encourage innovation and share solutions that assist with operational and governance challenges
- You’ll gain practical governance knowledge and skills to support you in your role and lead to enhanced performance for the organisation as a whole
- This is an opportunity to interact with fellow NFP professionals on the key issues facing the sector.
Upcoming Not-for-Profit Governance Forum events
- Face-to-face Brisbane forum, 13 October 2020
- Virtual QLD Forum, online (13 October)
- Face-to-face Sydney forum, 13 October 2020
- Virtual NSW Forum, online (13 October)
- Face-to-face Perth forum, 14 October 2020
- Virtual WA Forum, online (14 October)
- Face-to-face Melbourne forum, 13 November
- Virtual Melbourne forum (13 November)