Assessing Board Performance
Tuesday, 3 December 2019
9:00am to 12:30pm
420 King William Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
Cost (Inc GST)
A half-day course on the merits and methods of evaluating board performance.
Optimise the performance of your board and elevate good governance within your organisation.
- helps demystify the board appraisal process,
- investigate current thinking on the value of board assessments
- gives participants the opportunity to conduct a board assessment
- considers the latest perspectives, tools and techniques to confidently appraise directors and the board.
This interactive course is recommended for senior managers and directors who wish to consolidate their knowledge of good practice board conduct — in line with the ASX Corporate Governance Council and international guidelines.
Who should attend this course?
- Company secretaries
- Board chairs and committee chairs
- Executive, non-executive and managing directors
- Senior managers who contribute to the corporate governance of the organisation
Join and save
Members of Governance Institute receive a discount of up to $110 per subject — find out if you are eligible.