Accidental Company Secretary®
Thursday, 27 August 2020
8:30am to 12:00pm
Virtual Course via Zoom
Cost (Inc GST)
We are pleased to deliver this short course in a face-to-face format from July. Read more about how we are doing this safely.
This half-day course provides practical information and resources you can apply directly in your role as company secretary.
Covering the essentials of corporate governance, the program will equip you to:
- comply with legislative and regulatory obligations
- promote and initiate corporate governance frameworks and processes
- manage director and shareholder meetings
- manage and produce meeting minutes.
Perform your key responsibilities with confidence, including statutory obligations, corporate governance, director and shareholder meetings and minutes.
Who should attend this event?
- Newly appointed company secretaries
- Assistant company secretaries
- Support staff to the company secretary
- Staff likely to move into a company secretarial role in the near future
- Employees of public and proprietary companies.
Join and save
Members of Governance Institute receive a discount of up to $110 per subject — find out if you are eligible.