Tuesday 11 January 2022
1:00pm to 4:30pm
Virtual course via Zoom
Cost (Inc GST)
This half-day course provides a concise and practical overview of the essentials of good governance across all sectors.
Why you should register:
- Fast-track, deepen and/or refresh your understanding of governance essentials
- Increase your awareness of emerging issues contributing to good governance.
- Obtain the latest knowledge on governance to drive implementation of good practice
- Learn about key governance initiatives in the Australian marketplace
- Understand the role of regulators, industry bodies and government
- Update your knowledge of key corporate governance roles and how to apply them within your organisation
- Understand how corporate governance contributes to your organisation’s achievement of financial and strategic objectives.
Who should attend?
- Newly appointed company secretaries and assistant company secretaries
- Secretarial support staff
- Risk officers, analysts and managers
- Compliance officers, analysts and managers
- Line and operations managers
- Governance practitioners
- Newly appointed directors
- Executive managers
- Professionals and managers requiring a governance refresher
Attendance and completion of this course is cross recognisable with the Legal Practice Board of WA CPD hours in:
- Procedures, templates and manuals - 1.5 hrs
- Statutory and regulatory obligations - 2.0 hrs.
How the course will be delivered
This half-day course delivered virtually via zoom is facilitated by an experienced trainer with practical governance/risk management experience. You will learn from the facilitator, from your peers and by examining case studies which will support your post-course application of knowledge in the workplace.
Members of Governance Institute receive a discount of up to $120 per subject — find out if you are eligible.