Risk Management Frameworks
Wednesday 16 February 2022
1:00pm to 4:30pm
Virtual course via Zoom
Cost (Inc GST)
A half-day course delivering practical information on managing risk within your organisation’s regulatory and governance frameworks.
This course provides participants with:
- an overview of how to establish a risk management framework within an organisation
- an understanding of why a risk-aware culture is vital in achieving organisational objectives
- the knowledge and skills to assess the efficacy of risk management systems and processes within an organisation
- an appreciation of the benefits of adopting a holistic approach to implementing risk management on an enterprise-wide basis
- the confidence to manage organisational risks effectively and to plan for future risk.
Who should attend this event?
- Risk officers and managers
- Risk analysts
- Compliance officers and managers
- Finance managers
- Line managers
- Operations managers
- Assistant company secretaries
- Professionals - anyone involved in analysing, assessing and treating risk.
How the course will be delivered
This half-day course delivered virtually via zoom is facilitated by an experienced trainer with practical governance/risk management experience. You will learn from the facilitator, from your peers and by examining case studies which will support your post-course application of knowledge in the workplace.
Members of Governance Institute receive a discount of up to $120 per subject — find out if you are eligible.