Recorded virtual: Not-for-Profit Governance Forum
Thursday, 30 June 2022
10:45am to 5:00pm
Cost (Inc GST)
Watch the pre-recorded Virtual Not-for-Profit Governance Forum to examine the future of the Australia charities and not-for-profits sector.
Following the theme Accelerating the rebound — innovation, growth and wellbeing, this is a not-to-be miss event. The Forum will explore how must lead the rebound with its deep insights into the impact of recent disruptions on our people and communities.
This year, we will be running a hybrid forum — attend in a safe face-to-face event or register to watch online.
The packed agenda, delivered by sector leaders from across Australia, will include:
- What does good policy look like?
- Technology, sector innovation and social justice
- Strategic financial reporting to demonstrate that you are adding value
- Investing for impact - Innovative business models for social enterprises
- Mapping human risk – clients, community, volunteers and workforce
- Strengthening the business continuity plan.
What is in it for you?
- Good governance and strong leadership are essential to the strength of your NFP organisation during these challenging times of significant sectoral change
- Our expert speakers will challenge current thinking, encourage innovation, and share solutions that assist with operational and governance challenges.
- You’ll gain practical governance knowledge and skills to support you in your role and lead to enhanced performance for the organisation.
- This is an opportunity to interact with fellow NFP professionals on the key issues facing the sector.
- Georgie Harmann, CEO, BeyondBlue
- Linda O'Brien, Board Director and Chair of Services and Infrastructure Committee, Queensland Cyber Infrastructure Foundation
- David Spriggs, Chief Executive Officer, Infoxchange and Chair, Australian Digital Inclusion Alliance
- Russell Bricknell, Chief Executive Officer, Baptist Care WA
- Ronni Kahn AO, Founder and Chair, OzHarvest
- Jack Berne & Prue Berne, Founder, A Fiver for a Farmer
- View the program for more speakers
Who should attend?
- General managers
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Risk Officers
- Governance professionals