Governance and Risk Management
Online access for 60 days from purchase
Cost (Inc GST)
Explores how governance and risk management are essential to an organisation’s improved corporate performance. This course offers an overview of the role of the board in governance and risk management; it examines current issues and explores best practice in strategic risk management.
The key objectives are to:
- define governance and its corporate contexts and frameworks
- identify current issues in governance and risk management
- examine the role of the Board and where risk management sits in that role
- examine the traits and practices of a ˆrisk-aware’ director
Who should attend this event?
- Directors (non-executive and executive)
- Managers who report to the board
- Risk managers or managers with risk responsibilities
- Consultants (risk, audit or management)
- Finance staff
- And other parties who may be interested or involved in a company, such as company secretaries, legal counsel, analysts, communication consultants and regulators.
Attendance and completion of this course is cross recognisable with the Legal Practice Board of WA CPD hours in Risk management - 5.0 hrs.
Join and save
Members of Governance Institute receive a discount per short course — find out if you are eligible.