Webcasts & webinars
Access practical content at a time and place that suits you — whether it’s at home, at the office or as you commute. Our 45–60 minute webinars are the ideal way to meet your professional development needs at your convenience. We'll supply you with a recording of the webcast or webinar a week after the live event.
Recorded webcasts & webinars
Webinar: The pivotal role of the modern company secretary (December 2021)
In our final event for the year, we look back on 2021 and reflect on some of the key factors that will drive board engagement and continue to extend the depth and scope of board function in 2022.
Session 1: The post COVID board engagement - How will boards function going forward?
Session 2: How ESG has taken centre stage
Session 3: The flexible and agile company secretary
Webinar: Not-for-Profit Governance Forum (December 2021)
Hear what the future of the Australian charities and not-for-profits sector will look like. Find out how your mission, governance and strategy can be made fit for purpose to accelerate the rebound and deliver innovation, growth and well-being.
Webinar: Putting the ‘G’ into risk governance (November 2021)
- Jason Millett, Director, Hay Limited, Payreq, Amaka, Moroku, Sir David Martin Foundation
- Peter Deans, Former CRO Director, The Regtech Association, Notwithoutrisk Consulting
- Karen Smith-Pomeroy, Chair, Regional Investment Corporation, Non-Executive Director, Kina Securities, Standwell Corporation Limited, Queensland Treasury Corporation
- Janette Kendall, Non-Executive Director, Vicinity Centres, Tabcorp, Costa Group
- Christine Castley, Chief Executive Officer, Multicultural Australia
- Ivan Ingram, Chief Operating Officer (COO), Australian Indigenous Governance Institute
- Suzannah D'Juliet, Executive Manager Employee Experience, Hastings Deering
- Fahim Khondaker, Partner, Data Analytics & Insights at BDO in Australia | Non Executive Director at Multicultural Australia | Aged Care Royal Commission Expert Witness
- Karin Geraghty FGIA, Principal, Stratdigi and Chair, National Risk and Technology Committee, Governance Institute of Australia
- Christoph Strizik, Chief Information Security Officer, Origin Energy
- Brian Ferreira, Vice President - Executive Programs, ANZ - Business & Technology Advisory
- Greg Dickason, Managing Director Pacific, LexisNexis
Webinar: Remuneration – a climate for change (July 2021)
- Philip Foo, VP, APAC Research and Engagement, CGI Glass Lewis
- Kirsten Ross, Corporate Governance & Private Markets Practice Lead, Aon
- Kathryn Spargo, Independent Non-executive Director, CIMIC, Sonic Healthcare, Sigma Healthcare, Xenith IP
- Catherine Maxwell FGIA, General Manager, Policy and Advocacy, Governance Institute of Australia
- Evelyn Pollard, (CAHRI) HR Expert & Consultant, Evelyn Pollard Consulting
- Theo Kapodistrias, General Counsel | Keynote Speaker | Director | Tasmanian Ambassador | TEDxHobart | ICC | MAICD
- David Dilger, Director, Edge Legal
- Ross Springolo, Company Secretary at Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility, FCD Health Limited Board Director, Melaleuca Refugee Centre Board Member
- Tania Sargent, State Chair – Governance Institute
Looking to run your own webinars? Redback Connect offer fully managed webinar services complete with broadcast studios based in Sydney and Melbourne.
Members receive 25% off their first managed digital event.
Simply contact Sara Drury on 02 80145153 or firstname.lastname@example.org