Key dates & fees
Semester 2, 2020
- Start date — Monday, 10 August
- Census date — Friday 4 September
- Presentation due date – Tuesday, 15 September
- Risk Management Project brief and presentation due date — Tuesday, 1 September
- Assignment due date — Tuesday, 6 October
- Exam date — week commencing Monday, 16 November
- Risk Management Project report due date — Tuesday, 17 November
- Release of semester 2 subject results — week commencing Monday, 21 December (following approval by the Education Committee)
Subject fees are the same for each mode of study:
- Non-members $2,290 per subject
- Governance Institute subscribers $2,180 per subject
- Members $2,030 per subject.
Some subjects do have required texts. For details please view the outline for each subject in your course. For further details on enrolment please go to the enrolment information.
Join us and save
Governance Institute members receive a $260 discount on each postgraduate subject.
You can access your subject materials via the Online Learning Centre two weeks prior to the start of semester.