Ethics, culture and governance
This half-day course aligns with the changing expectations of stakeholders, regulators and Principle 3 of the ASX Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations (4th edition) 'Instil a culture of acting lawfully, ethically and responsibly'.
The course aims to operationalise the ASX Corporate Governance Principle 3 consistently with your compliance obligations.
You'll receive an overview of contemporary tools and techniques for developing and instilling an ethical corporate culture, in addition to a focus on learning how to assess whether an organisation is in control of its culture.
The key objectives are to:
- define ethics and its role in governance
- evaluate your organisation’s ethical culture
- articulate the ethical culture your organisation seeks to achieve and understand how to reveal its true value to stakeholders
- plan practical steps using tools and techniques for developing and instilling an ethical corporate culture.
This course is a Certificate elective and you'll gain 5 CPD hours.
Who should attend?
The course content and objectives are relevant to all organisational types, and offers essential learning for:
- senior governance or risk management professionals
- CEOs or C-suite executives
- company secretaries
- non-executive directors