Not-for-Profit Regulatory Compliance
Available face-to-face and as an online course
This informative half-day course demystifies the legal structures and regulatory framework underpinning NFP organisations.
Managing a not-for-profit (NFP) organisation — whether it is a charity, professional association, sporting club or community organisation — can be challenging. This course discusses the role of the various regulators in Australian for not for profit and charitable organisations and looks at the responsibilities and obligations of these organisations in a regulatory context.
This course aims to examine the current legal and regulatory requirements applicable to NFP organisations.
The key objectives are to:
- identify the different legal structures available
- highlight the importance of the constituent document (constitution)
- summarise funding obligations
- outline taxation (including GST) issues
- provide an overview of broader compliance responsibilities as an employer.
See when this course is next being held in your nearest city