Five simple ways to boost your CPD hours
For many professionals, updating your CPD hours can be complicated and time consuming. Here are five ways you can fast track your mandatory CPD hours.
- Complete a face-to-face short course in half a day: Each of our short courses represents 3.5 CPD hours*. Choose a short course that is relevant in your professional field and increase your knowledge in governance and risk management — as well as networking with expert course presenters and other students.
- Complete a Certificate: You can combine six short courses to complete a Certificate and earn 21 CPD hours. A Certificate is also a gateway to membership with Governance Institute and industry-recognised postnominals GIA (Affiliated).
- Learn online: Earn CPD hours at your own pace online and from the comfort of your own home or office. All of our short courses are available online for you right now.
- Attend the Governance and Risk Management Forum in your state: Earn up to 13.5 CPH hours when you attend #GRMF2020. Network with like-minded professionals in your state and address the governance and risk management issues affecting your role right now. Save up to $175 with an early bird discount.
- Read the journal: Earn unstructured CPD hours by reading the journal each month. You can read the journal for free as a member.
Want more information on how you can increase your CPD hours? Download our Short Courses Guide or call 1800 251 849.
* Practical On-the-Job Skills for Company Secretaries counts towards 7 CPD hours.